[Elfsea] Arts and Sciences Class tomorrow night

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Mon Jun 16 16:37:00 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the Great Barony of Elfsea from Honorable Lady Rixende de
Rouen, Minister of Arts and Sciences.

Please come one and all to the Class tomorrow evening at Tomas and
Rixende's home. The subject will be Basic Pattern Drafting and Sewing
Skills.

I request that both experienced costumers and sewers join us this
evening to impart knowledge to those new to the art of costuming. We
will work with people to determine what kind of clothing they like, and
hopefully give them some experience with a sewing machine and take home
a basic pattern that will fit their body, and perhaps even their time
period too! Please bring costuming books as well, I have a few, but it
is a painfully anemic section of my bookshelf.

If you are coming to learn, please bring 10 yards of non-stretchy
material for pattern drafting (don't spend a lot on this material, it's
a pattern. Tacky is encouraged!!!) also, please bring fabric scissors if
you have a pair, they are always in short supply (be sure to mark them
in some way as yours) We will have all other materials necessary for
drafting and sewing.

Please contact myself or Lord Tomas if you need directions. Starting
time is 7:15pm

Location:

2017 Chattanooga Dr
Bedford, TX 76022

Rixende cell # 817-797-1988
Tomas cell #817-683-3543
Home #817-868-0958

In Service to Ansteorra, Elfsea and the Arts,
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com