[Elfsea] Re: Inner Dragon

Shad0920 at aol.com Shad0920 at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 11:23:07 PDT 2003

This is cool.  I never knew I had a dragon in me in the first place!
Excellent!
Ld Sean Cannan

I am a A Ivy Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out
I am a Ivy Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Ivy Dragon tends to walk the fine line of
Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner
dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Ivy
Dragon as breathe from it's body....
During combat situations, the Ivy Dragon shows a preference for the rending
and slashing of Hand to Hand combat....
The Ivy Dragon makes it's home in heavily forested areas and sometimes
jungles. Ivy Dragon's are closely linked to their environments and well in tune with
nature. They are the protectors of the forest, and are sometimes worshiped by
druids and elves.'
Ivy dragons gain their name from the powers they have over the plants and
animals in their domain. These dragons often link themselves so closely to their
territory that they actually entwine part of their life force into the area.'
Because of this, an Ivy Dragons territory is almost always lush and
beautiful. The sky is unusually clear and animal life flourishes in a way that seems
magical. Ivy Dragons are fierce protectors and will defend their domain with
their life, if need be. Ivy Dragon's are have a deep emerald coloring, they are
medium sized dragons. Ivy Dragon's are excellent shape shifters. They can use
their shape changing abilities to form tendrils or extra limbs in battle to aid
them in combat.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Jade, Forests, and Protection

http://Dragonhame.Com