[Elfsea] fighter practice

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Mon Jun 2 13:10:42 PDT 2003

Hello Your Grace,
    I haven't seen any replies to this question so I thought I'd offer one.
Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend are the cross over points.  After
Memorial Day, Sunday Practice starts at 5pm until after Labor Day weekend at
which point it moves back to 2pm.
    So if there was a fighter practice on Sunday the 8th it would be at 5pm.
Fighter practice is usually cancelled however in favor of fighting at the
highland games demo.

    Okay, that should answer your question now let me stir some bunnies.  We
generally don't have enough fighters at Highland Games to keep that bear pit
going as much as we should.  We have a healthy fighter population.
Shouldn't we, if an authorized deputy can be found, keep practice open at
the park as well for people who couldn't get tickets into the Games?

YiS,
    Wilim