[Elfsea] Highland games reminder

loganclan at earthlink.net loganclan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 7 08:18:01 PDT 2003

Personally, I always get suspicious when my kids are quiet.  The Mom Radar goes off.  This morning, it happened, and I discovered Weyland had dumped out a large container (I mean Sam's Club large.) of parmesan cheese (thankfully only about 1/4 full) on a bed, and had Hot Wheels cars and army men arranged artfully in the granules.  So Weyland's bottom is now smarting, and Daddy is busy drawing up plans for a sand box outside.  Weyland has previously gotten his britches tanned for doing the same thing with salt, sugar, and even laundry soap.  Yep, it's definitely time for a sand box.

Madelina