[Elfsea] KWDMS & Highland Games Thanks (long) -- again

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sat Jun 14 06:06:27 PDT 2003

Sorry for the lateness of this, but when one starts a new job, some
things just take precedence.  I would like to thank all those who helped
load the trailer on Friday and setup that day (Robin, Caelin, Ker Megan,
Fearghus, Raimond, Stella, William,  Cassandra, Jacob, Daniel of Cameron
and Armand) and those who helped unload the trailer as well as tear down
the site (Robin, Caelin, Ker Megan, Fearghus, Raimond, Stella, William,
Cassandra, Jacob, Timothy, Anezka, Irina, Arabella, Dirk, Maria,
Llywellyn, Tomas & Rixende, Genvieve & Seamus, Morgan Cain, Logan,
Madelina, Armand and Amilyne).  I also want to thank everyone who came
out either on Saturday or Sunday or both days to make this one of the
best Highland Games demos we've ever had.  I think we gave out something
like 50 + Newcomer Scrolls and invitations and if we have that many
Newcomers, HL Brigit is going to be very busy!

Once again, I think we had a very impressive demo, and perhaps we can
pull people in just like we did when Lady Honor became one of us.

At Fighter Practice on Sunday, there will be a post-demo discussion
about what to do better next year, held at the pleasure of the Vicar and
Vicaress.  We already have a volunteer to run the A&S for next year, but
we always want other input.

Lord Ceatta o Gulcleth
Demo Coordinator, Barony of Elfsea