[Elfsea] heraldic education

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 20:33:51 PDT 2003

I notice this creature is called a Dust "Puppy". Is this a variation of a
Dust Bunny or a different species entirely? Does the "Bunny" have long ears
or a fluffy tail?

Heraldicly curious.
Gabriele deB

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)