[Elfsea] (no subject)

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 06:46:15 PDT 2003

It fits. Topaz is my birthstone as well.
Gabriele deB

I am a A Topaz Dragon!
Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out
I am a Topaz Dragon on the inside.
In the war between good and evil, a Topaz Dragon tends to walk the fine line
of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner
dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, a Topaz Dragon's nature does not lend itself
well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon
will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
The Topaz dragon makes it's home on temperate islands and coastal regions.
This particular gem dragon is widely known for it's impish behavior and
charm.'
Unless something specifically interests or affect them, topaz dragons tend
to be indifferent to happenings about them.'
When born, a topaz dragon is a dull yellow-brown in color, infused with
streaks of blue. As the dragon ages, its scales harden, darken and become
translucent and faceted. A topaz dragon shines brightly, giving off rays of
amber and blue light.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Topaz, Beauty, and Charm
http://Dragonhame.Com

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)