[Elfsea] Re: My newest interests

Melinda Turnage ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 06:00:46 PDT 2003

Angelique wrote:
>Thank you.
>
>I think right now I'd just like to see jewelery that is considered period.
>My personna is 1100's so I guess that is what I am _most_ interested in.
>I'm still trying to figure out what I'm looking for. : )
>
>Angelique
Greetings Angelique.  Raymond the Quiet is a merchant of some most wonderful
jewelry.  Here is his website and I'm sure he would be willing to give you
information for your time frame.  I've ordered his wares and have traded
messages, he is a kind and knowledgeable man.
http://www.quietpress.com

In service,
Ceinwen~