[Elfsea] Baronial Investiture Dates

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Jun 30 13:26:17 PDT 2003

Master Richard,

With regard to the new Baron & Baroness of Elfsea....

I think it would be really nice to have an investiture at Elfsea's 25th
Defender, but if Their Highnesses think that it will not be enough time,
would try to have it at the DFT Yule.  This will increase attendance and

like Darius mentioned, will not compine another event on the kingdom
calendar.

I have heard of several capable couples who have mentioned that they
would
run for Baron and Baroness, so I feel the time is good now to get the
candidates out and get things started.

My 2 cents worth.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna