[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] Southern Steppes Night

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 17:25:23 PDT 2003

Yes it is at my  house. All are welcome.
67 to 287 (into Midlothian)

Turn Right on 9th between the Eckerds and the Railroad tracks.

Go ALL the way down till it T's

Turn Right

Go to the second Right Vista View  turn right

The house at the top of the hill is mine.

Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor
972-723-5126

Please call if you get lost.