[Elfsea] Warlord 30 T-shirts, Mugs, bags

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 22:27:14 PDT 2003

Hi, y'all:

Good news and bad news.

The bad news is that there were only five 2XL shirts left, a few 3XL and 4XL, and nothing smaller.  Only gold shirts at this time.

The good news is that they had lots of mugs and bags.

AND - they will be reordering the shirts!  The reorder will be black shirts only.

To get a shirt on the reorder, you have to prepay and arrange for pickup.  Orders will be taken through this month (June), and they hope to have the new shirts by the middle of July.  There will be no mailing, you have to physically get the shirt or have someone do it for you.

I am willing to act as go-between to pick up orders and money, and deliver the shirts.  We can also have them at Artisan for pick-up.

I will take orders and money at the demo this weekend (I will be there on Sunday only) or at KWDMS on Saturday.  I'll also be happy to take orders and money when we can arrange for it.  Or, you can give it to Muireann directly.

For the people who gave me orders, I am emailing to you directly with the status.

                                                ---= Morgan

"In matters of style, swim with the current;
  in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
                                   ---= Thomas Jefferson
"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
                 ---= Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
                                    ---= Solomon Short