[Elfsea] UPDATE: Warlord T-shirts, Bags & Mugs

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Fri Jun 6 17:04:54 PDT 2003

To all,

As announced at this months business meeting, we are going to order
another run of Steppes Warlord XXX T-shirts.  This is because there were
many who were working the event at their normal (?) assigned positions
and a multitude due to storm and flood duty who did not have the
opportunity to purchase T-shirts. Many of you qualify in both
categories.

They are $10.00 each, 100% cotton, black with gold print, to be
pre-paid.

So, how do you get a T-shirt?

Morgan Cain will be at KWDMS and TSF this weekend with order forms for
Steppes Warlord XXX T-shirts.
I will be at Steppes populace, the Lindenwood Ball and the July Steppes
business meeting with T-shirt order sheets and the remainder of the mugs
(about 2 1/2 dozen) and bags (about 45) - for as long as the supply
lasts.  The mugs and bags will not be reordered, so this will be your
last opportunity to purchase them.  Attend the meetings/event or send
someone with your request and money.  I will post to these lists when we
are sold out of each.

Morgan may be able to provide additional opportunities to order
T-shirts.  I ask that she post her availability to these lists at her
earliest convenience.

T-shirts are $10.00 each
Mugs & Bags are $6.00 each or 2 for $10.00 in any combination
Get a T-shirt, a Mug & a Bag for $20.00

In that not everyone has access to these lists, I respectfully request
that you please not contact me prior to the meeting/event and ask to
reserve/save something for you - unless you are the Crown or their
Heirs.

In service,
Muireann

--
Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.