[Elfsea] Am I period or not?

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Tue Jun 17 09:07:06 PDT 2003

Okay, in trolling websites today I found this one. Am I period or not? I
decided to throw something up there for comments. Interesting site,
should be fun and somewhat educational as long as you take things with a
grain of salt.

Take a look! (This is the direct link to me in the gown I put on there)

http://amiperiodornot.com/details.mhtml?image_id=51

Have Fun! (and be helpful and polite with comments)
Rixende

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com