[Elfsea] repost for New Comer Revel information

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 09:16:55 PDT 2003

Here is the information for the New Comers Revel this
Saturday.

June 21
10am - 6pm

VFW Post 8911
4937 Mansfield Hwy
Ft Worth, Tx  76119
Take your best route to I20  go to Mansfield Hwy
Business  From the East, you will exit to the Left and
turn North ( Right),  Go to the VFW Post   It has a
Red White and Blue Missle in front.  From the West
take Business 287 and go Left.

Preliminary set up starts Friday night at 7 and ends
at 10. The site opens at 9 for setup and we strike
camp at 6. We will have a pot luck lunch so bring a
dish if you  can.
This is a free event (thank you Elfsea!) so please
bring that friend, neighbor, co-worker or who ever has
shown any kind of intrest in the SCA or that you think
will enjoy this wonderful game out on Saturday for a
fun filled and informative day.

 :)  Brigit