[Elfsea] OT: computer for sale

Phelippe Descors ld_Phelippe at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 22 22:41:21 PDT 2003

Greetings all,

My lady and I have a computer for sale and here is what you get:

PIII 400(?) MHz processor
256 meg RAM
40(?) gig hard drive
new monitor
CD-ROM
ZIP 250 drive with about 5 250 meg disks and about 5 100 meg disks
Lexmark Z11 printer (no color cartridge though, only black)
Speakers with a sub-woofer
Only thing it needs is a keyboard and mouse

Everything works great on it, it's just that my lady says that we have
too many computers, her computer, my desktop and my laptop from school
and she would like to get rid of this one.  We are asking $600 obo and
we would like to get rid of this quickly.

If you would like to know more about it please email me with your
questions

	Phelippe