[Elfsea] FW: [Northkeep] Off Topic but interesting - The Geek Test

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Mon Jun 2 09:15:43 PDT 2003

Well... I got

72.38659% - Geek God

Must be having got my first computer at 8 and hacking my first game at 10.
That and having played a LOT of RPGs.  Still, this was just a general Geek
Test.   I usually score about 65% geek on Computer Geek Tests.  Which was
odd cause before that I had scored 35% on the Jock Test (Played a lot of
sports in Junior and High School)  Does that mean I am now down to 27.6134%
Jock?  (I think so I just figured the remainder in my head. (100-72.38659
isn't hard is it?)

Anyway,  all you geeks can go back to worshipping me from afar.  (And if any
of you are stupid enough to Idolize anyone for thier geekiness that feel
free to add 10% to your own geekiness.)

YiS,
     Billy