[Elfsea] FW: [Northkeep] Off Topic but interesting - The Geek Test

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Mon Jun 2 21:26:28 PDT 2003

Oh, unenlightened one....I will have to expose you to my set of INWO cards.
Growing up in Bryn Gwlad under the tuteledge of Steve Jackson had a major
impact on my score.

Gurps - Generic universal role playing system. (I always called it the
Generic Unnamed Role Playing System). I playtested Car Wars and beat Steve
Jackson at it.  I even playtested Killer. Hehehehehe.

I agree that this test was written by young geeks.

Xene