[Elfsea] fighter practice

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 23:10:55 PDT 2003

I have acceptable armor to loan to a female fighter (Size 10-14) but, she
must have her own groin protection.  The shield is sort of beaten up, but
did pass inspection at GW XI (last time it was inspected).
Minimum armor, no legs or long arm protection, narrow kidney belt, chest
protector adjustable, shoulder pouldrons(sp?) attached to chest protector.

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle
Phone: 817-938-0116
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!