[Elfsea] New Patterns uploaded

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:02:52 PDT 2003

Is there a way to change the size of the patterns? Some of them wouldn't fit
on one page & print preview wouldn't show any other pages. I even tried
changing the page setup & still couldn't get them to fit.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)