[Elfsea] Newcomers revel June 21

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 19:30:30 PDT 2003

Are you setting anything up for equestrian? Possibly some photos? Ring
lance, throwing spear, maybe a some horse barding? Equestrian is becoming an
important part of our events & would probably be of interest to the local
people. I am sure the local equestrians will be happy to help with this. I
have a ring lance & throwing spear I can loan you, but am not sure how I can
get them to you.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)