[Elfsea] Last Chance Yurt

Don Valentyn DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Sat Jun 7 19:02:00 PDT 2003

Howdy Elfsea,

We're going to try once more to sell our yurt in preparation for moving.  If
you're interested in owning a yurt and are actually serious about buying
one, please feel free to drop me an email.  If we haven't sold it in the
next two weeks, it's most likely joining the big yurt heap in the sky.

Yours,
Valentyn

Now available from Jeffrey Turner:
"Still Life" -- read it at http://www.marsdust.com/stilllife.htm!
"Thunder Island" in Issue 45 of The Leading Edge.  http://tle.byu.edu

The Garden In Bloom, a novella chapbook published by Yard Dog Press!
The Hundredth Magic, a fantasy novel courtesy of Zumaya Publications!
More Stories That Won't Make Your Parents Hurl, fairy tales from Yard Dog
Press!

http://www.JeffTurnerFiction.com