[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 21:13:11 PDT 2003

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles!

Thanks to all who attended bardic last night.  Duke Jonathan was able to be
here, with Duchess Willow and son Jonathan and it was good to hear both
Their Graces tell of SCA history and of life-changing events!
The wedding was very special, the bride and groom looked wonderful and the
bardic competition sponsored by the bride and groom was a success!  The
winner was Kylan Ulfgiersson(sp?) and Her Grace, Duchess Willow was
runner-up.  It was a hard decision to make.

We had just over 40 attendees and I owe a very special THANK YOU to
Vivienne(sp?) for washing the dishes!  It was terrific to wake up this
morning with a minimum of clean-up to do. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK

Those who were unable to attend missed a really good one!

Next month is the passing of the cloak, so start making plans to attend,
now.  The subject will be announced at a later date.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly.Gwenllian Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!