[Elfsea] Bardic Practice night

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 9 11:51:01 PDT 2003

I was one of those folks, Your Grace. =)

I would love to come, but if it's on a night other than Wednesday or Friday
(phelippe has no school on these nights and I can be child free), it needs
to be at a "child friendly" home. Diane and Ryan are easy to control and
would probably love coming, too, but the baby can be another story at times.

Keep me updated! I would really love to come and learn something new.

Maria