[Elfsea] Girl Scout Demo

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Tue Jun 10 14:32:50 PDT 2003

I am making one more plea for assistance in an educational demo for a Girl
Scout day camp.

The day camp runs for a week starting on the 16th of June till the 20th of
June from 8AM to 2PM. I realize committing for  week long demo is a lot to
ask but if we can help them out for one day it would be appreciated. Their
theme for this camp is the Middle Ages. The location of the site is 6113
Glenview Dr. Haltom City TX.

If you are able to help in teaching a class in an Art or Science, Bardic
Arts, or a period game, please contact me at steverourke at charter.net or
817-377-9346.

Thank you to those who have already contacted me about this, I will post a
message as to whether or not this will happen by Thursday.

Tiarna Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc

---