[Elfsea] Good Thoughts!

Shetler Victoria vixster13 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 16:01:16 PDT 2003

Where is she staying atm?  Any information would be nice, of course considering she would like some visitors??  Surgery is tough..

Isolda von Rugen
aka Vix

CE Huse/Lady Maria <ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I just left Xene after making sure she got lunch and was comfortable. She is
doing very well and was starting to nod off as I left.

They did both feet...They had to go back in on her right foot (I do believe)
and fix a few things.

I hope (and pray) that this is her last surgury.

Maria