[Elfsea] repost for New Comer Revel information

loganclan at earthlink.net loganclan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 21 09:09:59 PDT 2003

Thank you for the info.  At this point, I am uncertain if I can make it.  Logan keeps the kids all week while I work, and he wanted a break away from them, as they have been little mosters this week.  He had breakfast with a friend, then last I heard, was roaming the aisles at Lowe's.  Lord knows if we will ever see him again.  I am so sorry to miss the revel.  I was looking forward to it.  I even made 15 bean soup.  :(

Madelina