[Elfsea] Possible problem with waivers and youth authorization

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 23 11:17:09 PDT 2003

As it is right now only the Earl Marshal, Kingdom Youth Marshal, and Youth Regionals will be able to authorize.
Until we find out what's going on any one else that has been authorized to authorize please hold off and let the above mentioned do the authorizing. Thank you.
Daire de Haya
Kingdom Youth Marshal