[Elfsea] My newest interests

Sarah Brigdon sadiebangel68 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 05:48:31 PDT 2003

Thank you!

Jeanie Collins <JCollins at ccsb.com> wrote:Hello there,

The best place for roving for spinning in theDFW/Mesquite are is Whit Rock Weaving Center 1212 Tavaros Ave. close by White Rock Lake. The phone numbe is 214/320-9276.

The not only have roving but also books, drop spindles and wheels as well as looms.

(I spend alot of time in there)

Alienor

>>> sadiebangel68 at yahoo.com 06/26/03 07:45PM >>>
I was wondering where to find roving for spinning in the DFW/ Mesquite area. Also I would love to find a good resource book showing period jewelry so I can try to copy some of it. I'm a craft freak and jewelry is one of my favorite obsessions.

Any suggestions?

Angelique

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The information
may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you
have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or
telephone at 214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
www.carringtoncoleman.com