[Elfsea] Re: My newest interests

Milo LeRoux brigdon at tvcc.edu
Fri Jun 27 07:28:06 PDT 2003

    Milady,

    Angelique was in the other room working when I called her in to look at
this link and she asked me to tell you that this is precisely the sort of
thing she is/was looking for and to thank you for your trouble.
    I suppose that I should also thank you for myself for making my
pocketbook even lighter than it already was. LOL

    Thanks!

    Milo