[Elfsea] Baronial Investiture Dates

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Jun 30 14:52:35 PDT 2003

I do not think it is to soon. To much time will increase the chances for
bad politics and bad feelings. The people who are good candidate should
already be known to most of the population. There is plenty of time for
the populations to give their opinions to the Crown on the candidates.
Remember this is not a vote  but a opinion survey. It is bad taste for a
baronial investiture to be too fancy. This is not someone taking a crown
but only a vassal getting land. Historical this is a simple ceremony.

Duchess Willow de Wisp