[Elfsea] Got a question for ya..

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 05:25:31 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hey Brandy, How's it going?

I am incharge of contacting the Former B&B's of Elfsea and seeing if they
would like to join the Barony for Defender 25.  Since you probably are in
touch with your Mom, can you get me her contact info, so I can talk her in...
I mean see if she would be interested?  I will be having a scribe do formal
invites sometime in the near future.

Thanks

Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8[1] and get 2 months FREE*