[Elfsea] Fighters for Highland Games

Stacy E. Dickey medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 19:42:24 PDT 2003

>     Okay, that should answer your question now let me stir some
> bunnies.  We
> generally don't have enough fighters at Highland Games to keep that
> bear pit
> going as much as we should.  We have a healthy fighter population.
> Shouldn't we, if an authorized deputy can be found, keep practice
> open at
> the park as well for people who couldn't get tickets into the
> Games?
>
> YiS,
>     Wilim

   Wilim,

   What day and what time do you need fighters at the Highland Games?
Also, thinking ahead... if the Highland Games armoured demo is on
Saturday, then will there still be a fighter practice at Veterans'
Park on Sunday?! (I have a visitor flying in from Trimaris on
Saturday... so I'll only be free to fight on Sunday).

Au Dieu,
Colete

=====