[Elfsea] Updated list of Warlord 30 items - Armor, Weapons, and Miscellaneous

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 22:16:26 PDT 2003

Because so many items were collected, and the message would be R-E-A-L-L-Y L-O-N-G if we put it all together, we are listing the items in different messages.  See titles for the things included in each message; there will be three messages in total.

If several items were left together, they are included in the same listing.  "LIH" means the item was left in the hall; other items came from outside.  Some items had names and we were able to track down the owners; those items do not appear on this list.  Some items had names or identifying material and we couldn't locate the owner; those do appear on that list with the information we have.

If an item is yours and you don't care to have it returned, let us know.  It will then go into Baronial largesse or be auctioned at some future event to benefit a Kingdom cause.

Unless otherwise specified, contact Morgan Cain - morgancain at earthlink.net - or one of the Warlord XXX autocrats to arrange return of your items.

Armor and Weaponry (write to Morgan Buchanan - morganbuchanan at hotmail.com - to claim them):

1)    Helm

2)    Swords - two regular, one bastard

3)    Spear

4)    very waterlogged Mace

5)    Shield

6)    gauntlet - Giotto's (I think I'm spelling that wrong)

7)    1/2 gauntlet (was in the helm)

8)    pocket-sized armour repair kit

Miscellaneous:

1)    Oval wooden collapsible table

3)    "Tombstone" sign, with poem (LIH)

4)    Blue bottle, contents unknown, white stopper (LIH)

5)    Small lantern, in bubble wrap

6)    Blue tote with lid, small

7)    Several washcloths or dishcloths, various colours
        (these were not all found together, claim your own)

8)    Silver/brown tarp, small size

9)    First aid kit, small

10)    Yellow tassel with black (class item?) (LIH)

11)    Four skeins embroidery floss    (LIH)
        Ansteorran-colours needleroll
        string of garnet chips
        copper bead
        twisted red/white cord

12)    Green bin, large size, without lid

13)    Lipstick, L'Oreal Endless #830 - "Naked Ambition"  (LIH)

14)    Pencil sharpener, pink  (LIH)

16)    Silver metal rod, about 12" long (LIH)

17)   Yellow wooden pan pipe

18)    Pin in the shape of late-period fighter, right-handed
        Shield has glittery stone chips, helm is feathered

19)    Small yellow and green basket, decorative handle

20)    Piece of dark red fabric, feels rubberized

21)    Plastic joint (knee or elbow), Bauer V-Tech, black with green

22)    Basket containing round hairbrush,
        Blue and grey plastic kit of pins and fastenings
        Energy Shots and Power Gels
        Wooden box with brass trim (empty)
        Small black and gold brocade cushion

23)    Bottom only, white foam cooler, 12-pack size

24)    Two-pound sledge

25)    Black plastic hose, about three feet long, red gizmos on the edge

26)    Dark rose pink bath towel

28)    Yellow cloth or banner, printed with crosses and birds in black.

29)    Package of Coghlan's mosquito coils

30)    Children's Books  (LIH)
        Treasury of Virtues
        Little Critter's Read-It-Yourself Storybook

31)    Umbrella, collapsible, dark pink and grey, wooden handle

32)    Three stakes, assorted
        One screwdriver, flat, small

33)    Grease pencil (LIH)

34)    Large clear plastic Rubbermaid Clever-Lock bin, with lid

35)    1 oversized purple Rubbermaid Roughneck tub with duct tape on it to hold it
closed. Inside it are the following:
        2 fry pans
        1 Coleman propane fuel
        3 camp cooking pot lids
        2 spatulas
        1 ladle
        1 knife
        1 blue sterilite bin with SCA in black marker

"In matters of style, swim with the current;
  in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
                                   ---= Thomas Jefferson
"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
                 ---= Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
                                    ---= Solomon Short