[Elfsea] Moving Help Needed Desperately!!

Tangwystl Verch Maredudd tangwystl_verch_maredudd at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 06:59:26 PDT 2003

Greetings All!

I know it's Sunday and this is coming out of the blue, but we could use some help if at all possible.  We finally found a house yesterday and it's a good thing, because we have to be out of the one we are in today!!!!!  We are moving from South Arlington to Meadowbook in Fort Worth.  We are in desperate need or people and trucks.  We are also having to move the rest of our house gear, tools, clothing and camping gear from our old place in Mineral Wells today or lose it.

We offer our sincerest gratitude and a spaghetti feed this evening for all our helpers

So,  if you can offer assistance in any form, please give us a call at 817-784-1906 to help in Arlington, or 817-304-2721 if yoiu can help in Mineral Wells (This is the cell phone for Thomas the Peddler).

Thank You!!!!!

Tangwystl and Aradon of FalconRose