[Elfsea] Spring Faire Troll

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Sun Mar 2 14:18:51 PST 2003

In some places, it is not unknown for the gate guard to close down during
the wee hours, or after ..say.. 2 am until 7 am in the morning. You leave a
note for those who come in during these times saying something to the
effect - "Please return to the gate after 7 am for coffee and doughnuts -
and to pay your site fee."

Also, many places close down after 12 noon on Saturday.  If someone is
spotted coming in that hasn't paid, just ask them to see Cassandra.

Expect Honor and Courtesy.

Mistress Xene