[Elfsea] Crossbows

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 22:02:08 PST 2003

Sorry for the band useage

Just wanted to put a quick message out that I am
outfitted to make period designs now and throw in a
few twists for the target environment. I offer Black
Walnut, Maple, Cherry, Red Oak and White Oak, I can
get other woods if interested.

I do offer Bow irons, veneer tops, wood side plates,
sights, prods used are steel and are rated from 60lbs
to 200lbs. I also back my crossbows up with a warranty
against breaking/cracking and over all wearing out of
parts under normal use.

Thanks for the band useage, sorry for the
advertisement/commercial :)

Ulrich of Carolingia