[Elfsea] Re: Springfaire gate

S. M. Pelfrey smp99harp at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 17:39:57 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Thank you for the notice, yes it is plenty of time.  Good luck with your
weekend.

Cassandra

>From: George & Pamela
>To: Elfsea List
>Subject: [Elfsea] Re: Springfaire gate
>Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:53:07 -0600

>--
>Lady Cassandra
>
>Lord Alaric and I had previously volunteered for a shift for the upcoming
Elfsea Springfaire. Unfortunately, mundanity has once barged in where it was
not wanted and we will be out of town on that weekend. I hope this is enough
notice to allow you to find someone else to take our shift. I believe we had
volunteered for a shift on Friday night (10:00 - 12:00). Once again, I
apologize for not being able to follow through on our commitment.