[Elfsea] Cookout at Fighter Practice Sunday!

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 13:37:41 PST 2003

Oh, I plan on being there too! I'll sew in the AM,
then go to fighter practice. Please, support this
effort to make Defender's special event more special!

Rixende
very happy Minister of A&S

--- "Greene, Libbie" <Libbie.Greene at sabre.com> wrote:
> Ditto here ya'll. If there is anyone who can spare
> an hour or two this Sunday we could use some help
> cutting out and sewing up cases for pillows that
> will be used for the biggest hafla ever! Ok, so my
> enthusiasm is showing just a little.
> Let's just say that we will have a special event
> taking place at Defender this year and it is the
> first one in the history of Ansteorra. We will have
> special out of town guest and so Innes has been
> helping me make pretty things for decoration in
> the....well, I'll just wait till the announcement
> goes out.
> So if you want to help make history just let us
> know.
>
> (tease!)
>
> HL Brigit

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com