[Elfsea] we are home

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 14:35:53 PST 2003

Your Grace,

Ansteorra was represented very well in the A&S
Champions Battle.

We came away with a resounding victory, blowing the
Trimarians away with our superior entries, and beat
them by approximately 100 points! (That averages out
to be about 3.5 points per entry!) Elfsea fielded 4
static arts entries in the Champions battle. The
newest Honorable Lady Asa, Lady Ameline, Honorable
Lady Juliana and myself.

I do not know how we faired in the "Grand Melee" on
Saturday, as I was packing my encampment during Great
Court.

In Service,
Rixende
very, very proud Minister of A&S for Elfsea

--- willow Taylor <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:
> How did we do on the Arts?
> willow
>
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:47:48 -0600 "Timothy Rayburn"
> <timothy at elfsea.net>
> writes:
> > >STORIES!  Who won what war points?  Who got cool
> awards?   Stuff
> > like that.
> > >:)
> > >
> > >Morgan
> >
> > Anezka and I have arrived safely home as well.
> >
> > Short version of war ... we won.
> >
> > Awards to Honor duBois, Wilim Penbras, Louis,
> Virgil, and HE Daniel
> > (all Sable Cranes) as well as Daire (Sable Falcon)
> and Asa
> > Hrafnasdottir who got an Iris of Merit!
> >
> > New Ansteorran award, The Golden Lancers of
> Ansteorra, grant level
> > recognition for Equestrian.  Two premiers, you get
> exactly one
> > guess, both are Knights.
> >
> > Aaron Stuart, Elfsea's Rapier Champion, will be
> inducted into the
> > Order of the White Scarf at Loch Baronial.
> >
> > Galen & Allessandre are doing very well, and Galen
> took two new
> > squires from the Midrealm while at War beneath the
> wonderous new
> > Ansteorran gate.
> >
> > In specific heavy news : Won the Town Battle,
> Cancelled the Archers
> > Only (Rain), Won the Ravine, Lost the Champions
> Battle, Lost the
> > Field, Tied in the Fort.
> >
> > We took Rapier, Archery and Live Weapons.  Fun was
> had by all.
> >
> > Timothy

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com