[Elfsea] Fighter practice

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Mar 19 16:38:15 PST 2003

YES!  Since the radar seems to shows nastiness all about, I encourage all
brave souls to make their way to my safe haven. The directions are:

Directions from Randol Mill Park to this site are as follows:
  a.. From I-30 and Fielder Rd, travel West on I-30 approximately 10 miles.
  b.. Since the Beach Street bridge is under construction. Go one exit past
and come back on East bound I-30 and exit at Beach. In other words, Exit at
Riverside Drive (southbound exit), Go under I-30, and quickly get into the
left-hand lane to return to Eastbound I-30, then exit at Beach
  c.. Turn South (right) on Beach St and proceed 2 or three blocks.
  d.. Turn West (right) on Ludelle St. (Ludelle St is one block south of
Lancaster Ave.)
  e.. The warehouse is the 2nd building on the right (north side of Ludelle)
The physical address is:

  Gene Rich & Company, Inc.
  2525 Ludelle Street
  Fort Worth, TX  76105
  (817) 536-1331

A small map is at: http://www.generich.com/warehous.htm but be advised that
the Beach Street bridge over I-30 is out. You must be eastbound on I-30 to
exit at Beach, so if coming from Arlington, go past the Beach exit and exit
at Riverside and double back to Beach on I-30.

Call if you need further directions. (It's not as hard as I make it sound.)

-=Armand=-