[Elfsea] It's Begun...

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 05:50:56 PST 2003

Friends,

Please keep in your prayers those in our Barony,
especially those from the Shire of Middleford who, at
this very moment, are possibly preparing to go fight
for the freedoms we take for granted.

May there be a swift resolution to all this madness.

Lady Eleanor Cleavely
A lover, not a fighter
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!

--- Glen Wilkerson <gdwilkerson at earthlink.net> wrote:
> --
> It's Begun...
>
> I don't know who is going in first, or where exactly
> they are, but I raise a canteen cup in a toast:  To
> The Point Of The Spear.
>
> May They Know Swift And Sure Victory.
> May God Keep Them Safe.
> May They Come Home Soon.