[Elfsea] Need help...

Siobhan Ni Fearguis siobhan_ni_fearguis at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:07:08 PST 2003

Ah, it's netscape.net, not netscape.com.  I tried to email you earlier, but
it kicked it back because I sent it to netscape.com.  It's what I have
written down.

Let's see...I'm probably going to have my mom pick me up where I work,
downtown and we'll go eat and show up there.  We're really good navigators
and Yahoo maps will take care of the rest.  Either way, I won't be in south
Ft. Worth today.  I think I'll be bringing my mom too.  Thank you so much
for your offer and I'll probably take you up on it sometime in the future.
Hopefully, I'll see you tonight.  :)

Siobhan