[Elfsea] springfaire question

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Sat Mar 22 04:51:51 PST 2003

Xene,

Thank you, Your Excellency, for reminding me of those great days. I seem to recall that the children we scared are adults now and the livestock we frightened, we caught and ate.

I shall certainly attempt to display those articles that are seemly to those unenlightened souls that missed the barbaric activites of the distant past. But that form of garb just seems, how shall I put it, "out of place", neatly folded on a table. But that is how the Barony shall see it.

Crandall