[Elfsea] Steppes Bardic, sharing info

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Mar 24 20:32:23 PST 2003

I am sharing info on my own. I am hoping for some crossover. I sent them
the info on Tarkus's bardic.
Willow
 Greetings!

  Please join us this Wednesday night March 26th, at
7:30pm for Bardic Performance Practice.  Lord Iames
and Lady Liadan have graciously agreed to host.  Do
bring a drink or munchie to help the hostess.

  This practice is geared to those who wish to perform
their pieces and receive feed back.  Those who do not
wish to stand up and perform are always welcome to
play the role of our audience.

  Hope to see you there!

  Lady Clare
  Steppes Bardic Guild
  214-943-4106

Directions:

 From the south.
Make your best way to Spring Valley and 75 (second
exit just north of
635)
go East on Spring Valley. Be aware that Spring Valley
will Y at the
Taco
Bell take a left at that light. Continue on Spring
Valley until you
cross
the Railroad tracks. The next street is Bowser Take a
Left. The first
street
on your right is Morningstar Trail Take a right. We
are the Fifth house
on
the left, the Address is 809 Morningstar Trail.