[Elfsea] Volunteer Hours Prizes

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Mar 25 09:50:44 PST 2003

A reminder of the Volunteer Hours Prizes

Greetings to all of you,
To assist individuals in your desire to volunteer, it my great pleasure to
announce that there will be a volunteer contest taking place at Barbarian
Springfaire.

Master Darius of the Bells and Honorable Lady Rosalia di Bellavita are
sponsoring a Volunteer Hour Competition.

They will have 2 broaches made by Darius (a value will be disclosed later)
but will be no less than $90 a piece, for the person who brings in the most
volunteer hours at Barbarian Springfaire.  They would like to see one broach
go to the person with the most hours and the other broach go to the person
with the 2nd most hours.

Stewards are not eligible.  We are an honourable society, therefore we will
ask that you honourably find and report to the Volunteer Scribe, Honourable
Lord Fearghus McKenna, in what area you volunteered and when you started and
when you stopped.

This contest will begin at the Baronial Shed on Thursday April 3 the evening
before the event for the loading of the trailer and will end at the Baronial
Shed Sunday April 6 when the trailer is unloaded and everything is put away.

HL Fearghus will be only accepting this data to be written in the official
ledger during the above dates.

The Broaches will be awarded at the following Moot on April 28, 2003.  We
will not announce the winner until that date. So if you are interested, come
to Moot.

I thank Master Darius and HL Rosalia greatly for stepping forward to sponsor
this contest.  I know the quality of Daruis' work and I'd really want one.

Hl Arabella de Montacute