[Elfsea] The White Academy of Dance, tonight

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:37:42 PST 2003

Greetings and Welcome,

The Academy will meet on tonight, wednesday March 26, at the College of
Threebridges from 7:30-9:30pm.  Look for room 002 in the basement of
University Hall (UH) on the NE corner of Nedderman and Cooper.
(www.uta.edu/maps for detailed maps)

Please feel free to contact me directly for further information.

Your sevant to command,
   Philip White

The White Academy of Dance is dedicated to furthering the practice of, and
research into, the dancing arts of the Renaissance. The Academy is open to
anyone who practices, teaches, or who is otherwise interested in the art,
music, history, reconstruction, or performance or theory of period dancing
styles.

The Academy, in essence, is to provide a dance-focused forum wherein we can
exchange ideas and sources.  Anyone with an interest in period dance,
regardless of talent or skill, is welcome to join and participate!