[Elfsea] Persona Work Day

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Mon Mar 17 05:39:58 PST 2003

Sorry for the bandwidth.  Robin wrote this Friday and somehow never sent it,
and it went out when I checked e-mail on Sunday.  I had talked to her before
she wrote this, and yes, my voice mailbox was full (funny, but when she
called it 5 times in an hour with the same message "Because I don't trust
voice mail", it has a tendency to fill up).

Things are rough for us right now, she is on FMLA with no pay coming in, and
it is unknown when she will go back to work.  Whenever anything is the
slightest bit off (according to her reality), she has lately been known to
"flake" out and react very, very strangely.

Forgive her over-reaction in this manner.  As I said, the e-mail should have
never gone out.

Ceatta