[Elfsea] Cookout at Fighter Practice Sunday!

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Wed Mar 19 13:31:18 PST 2003

Ditto here ya'll. If there is anyone who can spare an hour or two this Sunday we could use some help cutting out and sewing up cases for pillows that will be used for the biggest hafla ever! Ok, so my enthusiasm is showing just a little.
Let's just say that we will have a special event taking place at Defender this year and it is the first one in the history of Ansteorra. We will have special out of town guest and so Innes has been helping me make pretty things for decoration in the....well, I'll just wait till the announcement goes out.
So if you want to help make history just let us know.

(tease!)

HL Brigit