[Elfsea] SEW DOWN

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 15:40:12 PST 2003

Hola!

I would love to go, but I need a ride. I live in Arlington (close to
Veteran's Park).

Can anyone give me a ride over there and back?

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....