[Elfsea] Volunteer areas

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Mar 20 12:32:59 PST 2003

A quick correction to the Gate coordinator's contact info:
Armand's email address is: dragonetti at generich.com
The phone # is correct: 817-447-3636

Look for an update on the Gate Schedule soon, and please help me fill the
remaining time slots. In the meantime, if you have already volunteered for a
time slot at gate, let me say "Thank you!"  In addition, if you could send
me an email or give a call, I would really appreciate it so I can confirm
the schedule :-) Thanks.

-=Armand=-